The Business Challenge…
Financial services is a wide industry – encompassing banks, insurance companies, investment firms, analysts, consultants, and many more firms – that oversee highly sensitive data on behalf of their clients and staff. As a consequence, this industry is subject to a range of regulatory compliance standards, including…
- SEC | Securities and Exchange Commission Cyber Security guidelines
- FINRA | Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
These laws and guidelines require you to actively protect proprietary information, mitigate risks, and strive to avoid data breaches. As part of these rules, you must conduct comprehensive risk analysis and assessments. Failure to comply with required IT audit requirements can result in enforcement actions and penalties.
What We Do…
DataLink helps you meet your Financial Cyber Security requirements.
Our team of experts…
- Identify your compliance gaps in advance of an audit
- Remediate any identified gaps ahead of regulatory review
- Save time and money by helping you pass your audits – the first time
- Mitigate the potential for enforcement action
- Keep assessments current by addressing changes in the IT environment, including new devices and records management systems
We Make IT Security Easy
Do you have everything in place – the systems, tools and plans – to reduce risk? Have you done an assessment to identify gaps and risks? DataLink can help you get where you need to be.