Are You Ready?
If your organization handles protected health information, as defined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), you are required to conduct comprehensive and timely risk assessments. As Federal regulators ramp up their audit activities, the potential for enforcement action is now a reality.
- Have you completed and documented a vulnerability assessment?
- Have you addressed Business Continuity and patient data preservation?
- How are you protecting and managing your end users’ IT?
- Can your business partners access your protected information?
- Do you have HIPAA security agreements in place with your business partners?
Assess the Entire IT Environment
Your organization’s security review needs to cover the 7-Domains of a Typical IT Infrastructure…
- Remote Access
- Systems & Applications
What We Do…
DataLink helps you meet your HIPAA Data Security requirements.
Our team of experts will…
- Identify your compliance gaps in advance of an audit
- Help remediate identified gaps ahead of regulatory review
- Save time and money by helping you pass your audits – the first time
- Mitigate the potential for federal enforcement action
- Keep assessments current by addressing changes in the IT environment, including new records management and new devices
We Make IT Security Easy
Do you have everything in place – systems, tools and plans – to reduce your risk? Have you done an assessment to identify what needs attention? DataLink can help you get where you need to be.