Does your business manage entry to sensitive locations?
If not, the consequences can add up…
- Theft of intellectual property
- Misuse of company assets
- Exposure of confidential information
- Loss of client trust
- Unwelcome intruders
- Exposure to litigation
Benefits of Access Control
- Protects Employees – Promotes employee safety by keeping out unauthorized personnel and outside intruders.
- Safeguards Assets – Permits authorized entry, while maintaining a high level of building and property security.
- Provides Audit Trail – Identifies who was in a specific area at an exact time that an incident occurred.
- Eliminates Mechanical Keys – Avoids all the hassles associated with mechanical key and lock systems – the time and cost of re-keying when an employee is terminated, the cost of duplicate keys, lost keys, tracking who has keys, and more.
Here are the basic access control components you will need:
- Access control system
- Access readers
- Real-time clock
- Supervised input points
- Relays, Processor
- Operating System, Database Server
Here are the basic video surveillance components you will need:
- Cameras & Monitors
- Digital Recorders & Video Servers
We’ll run the numbers to show you how access control solutions pay for themselves quickly.
We Make Access Control Easy
If you need to control access to locations in your building 24 x 7, DataLink has solutions that are right for your organization – at a cost that makes sense.