The Business Challenge…
If your organization accepts payment cards, your business may be required to follow the PCI Data Security Standard. Depending on whether you are a Merchant or Service Provider, per the PCI DSS definition, you may be required to submit an annual PCI DSS self-assessment questionnaire (SAQ), perform an annual audit, document a Report of Compliance, and perform quarterly vulnerability assessment scanning.
What We Do…
DataLink makes it easier to implement the needed requirements. Our PCI DSS Compliance Gap Analysis & Remediation Service allows your organization to:
- Identify where your PCI DSS compliance gaps are in advance of an actual audit
- Remediate any identified gaps ahead of the audit
- Save time and money by passing the annual PCI DSS Compliance Audit and Report of Compliance – the first time
- Mitigate any potential for violations or costly fines
- Align security and data breach insurance policies with the results of the PCI DSS Compliance Gap Analysis and Remediation effort
We Make IT Easy
If your organization relies on payment processing services, PCI DSS Gap Analyses and Remediations, annual audits, and quarterly scanning are essential for achieving compliance objectives. DataLink can help you get where you need to be.