Is the performance of your network infrastructure up to speed?
If not, the consequences can add up fast…
- Real time apps can bog down and waste time
- Delays and Quality of Service problems may frustrate users
- Your network might not be available when you need it
- Bandwidth speed might not support business growth
- Your data may not be as secure as you thought
It’s Your Business
Whether you are managing a new building, a renovation or a campus addition, network infrastructure is as vital a utility as heating, ventilation and air conditioning. If something is amiss, it will be noticed and the complaints will come at a fast and furious pace. At stake is nothing less than the ability to conduct business.
To avoid costly changes later, you should have a proven IT partner working on your behalf as soon as you start planning your transition; one that has the knowledge, experience and relationships in place to ensure a successful deployment – on schedule and within budget.
What We Do…
- Site surveys
- Rights of way
- CAD services
- Inside plant, outside plant, campus-wide
- Structured cabling: fiber optic and copper, riser and backbone
- Enclosed equipment cabinets and Open racking systems
- Computer room design and installation
- UPS and DC power systems
We Make Network Infrastructure Easy
If network infrastructure issues are slowing you down, DataLink has solutions that are right for your organization – at a cost that makes sense. Whether you’re running a small or medium-sized business, each and every DataLink client is valued. You’ll know it, because we’ll prove it every day. And it’s why for years and years, our client relationships continue.