Is the cost of face-to-face gatherings shrinking your bottom line?
If so, DataLink has the solution…
Meetings are essential, but travel and related expenses, plus lost productivity, can exact a hefty toll on your business. Low cost equipment and broadband Internet connectivity have reached the point where the business case for justifying a conference room video arrangement comes down to simple math. We’ll run the cost scenarios to show you how they pay for themselves quickly.
More Impact with Video
- Sales – Deliver presentations remotely to prospects; qualify them before driving or flying.
- Training – Develop employees and partners; train customers on new products.
- Marketing – Plan, coordinate, and execute campaigns faster to beat the competition.
- Human Resources – Roll out policies and new programs to employees in branch offices.
- Engineering – Collaborate on designs and plans to get solutions out the door faster.
- Tele-workers – Enable impromptu corporate meetings without the commute.
- Project Managers – Keep initiatives on track with progress and status check-ups.
- Customer Service/Helpdesk – Lower service costs; improve customer relationships.
Here are the basic room system components you will need:
- HD Monitor
- Codec / Processor
- Microphone and Speakers
We Make Conferencing Easy
When travel is driving up your costs and wasting too much staff time, DataLink has solutions that are right for your organization – at a cost that makes sense.