For organizations needing occasional IT support on a non-priority basis.
For clients who need ad hoc IT support, DataLink offers AssistIT. Under this arrangement, DataLink provides assistance on a first come, first serve basis.
This T&M service is designed for organizations that have their own IT staff, but have need for occasional support to cope with vacations, personal days, and unforeseen events. Use DataLink as much or as little as you want – when you need specialized expertise, project assistance, or development help.
AssistIT may include such services as…
- Installing new business applications
- Monitoring the network and servers
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems
- Moving to a new site location or expanding an office
- Adding a new site location
- Changing and / or upgrading hardware
- Changing and / or upgrading software
You will be invoiced at the T&M rate for repairs, services and products required to maintain and manage a healthy network. If a repair or parts are required, you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Dedicated primary technical consultant
- First-attempt offsite repair to save travel charges and onsite minimums
We Make IT Easy
When handling today’s IT challenges is keeping you up at night – DataLink has solutions that help you rest easy – at a cost that makes sense.