Keeping Up with ‘Anytime, Anywhere’ Communications
Business is moving faster than ever. You’re always on the go. To keep up, your workforce, partners, and customers need to connect ‘anytime, anywhere’.
Flexible, Agile and Remote Access technology helps protect margins by reducing cost and improving productivity with…
- Faster decision making
- Reduced travel expense
- More responsive customer support
- Improved employee satisfaction, motivation and retention
- Streamlined operations and consolidated real estate
It’s easier to stay in touch and work smarter with innovative technology…
- Cloud Computing
- Virtual Desktop
- Smart Phones, Tablets
- Real Time Video Conferencing | Remote Presence
- Wireless Networks and High-speed Access to Mobile Apps
Technology can help, but everything from your company culture to how the work gets done needs to be understood and factored into to the design of a successful, flexible work strategy. Considerations like…
- Who works at home twice a week?
- Sales people on the road?
- Off-site engineer who can share the load when things get busy at headquarters?
Rushing new technology can be counterproductive. A remote work arrangement needs to be introduced in a way that is sensitive to existing business practices. When done right, it pays off big by…
- Allowing your people to work efficiently regardless of location
- Delivering information quickly and accurately
- Improving customer access to your skills and expertise
- Enabling collaboration and innovation across your organization
Flexible Work Strategies
DataLink implements flexible work strategies for public and private sector organizations, and we depend on the same mobility solutions for our own team. DataLink is ready to act as your organization’s full time IT staff or we can provide overflow help as needed.